GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- It is recommended that the presenting author's contact details are used when submitting the abstract to avoid miscommunication regarding the abstract submission and review process.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstracts are limited to 200 words.
- If you have entered a valid email address you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your submission with the access details for your submission.
- Please note that abstract submission does not confirm speaking slot. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Organising Programme Committee to determine their suitability as per the programme.
- Please ensure that the abstract does not give a generic background information. It should give specific instances of technology adoption, or unique value proposition of specific technology illustrated by examples.
- Selected speakers are responsible for their own travel related arrangements (flights, accommodation, visa processing, ground transfer, meals etc)
- Write to email@example.com in case of any queries.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE 10 JULY, 2019
ABSTRACT SELECTION NOTIFICATION 20 JULY, 2019